Sunday, August 5, 2007
Today's Message...

Passport to Freedom by Jud Wilhite
I just got done listening to today's message at church on CD. I am going to service this evening to re-listen. It's so simple, yet amazing. It's stuff we all need to hear and use in our life. It's about how God says "don't be afraid," "stay calm,"stand still and watch God rescue us," "support one another, be there."
What really hit home was that "God is never early, but he IS never late!" I love this...I sometimes think "why didn't God show up before this train wreck, crisis, overwhelming pain?" I sometimes ask myself, "was I ignoring Gods voice?" And sometimes that is the case, I missed a nudge but most of the time he is waiting for me to ask him, call out to him, and have MORE faith!
This message is appropriate RIGHT NOW in my life...God wasn't late AGAIN!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader