Thursday, July 19, 2007
OC FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


I would love to share pics and stories but one it is VERY late and we are VERY tired. Two, all the pics are on my phone and I haven't sent them to my puter yet as the phone battery is dying.

So....until tomorrow at some point you will just have to wait to hear all about it! Just know that EVERYONE that joined us was SO GREAT! We had an amazing time, our feet hurt, our bellies are full, lots of money was left there, and I EVEN left the ground for 1 ride (those who know me should be proud)!

Good night and Good-bye for another year...to the OC FAIR!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader