Wednesday, July 11, 2007
When will the pain stop???


So, this tooth/mouth thing is getting a little old! We are going on day 8 tomorrow and I can say there has been relief at some points but then others like tonight...well, let's just say I wish I could rip out every tooth in my mouth and just get the pain over with! unfortuately, it's really not the teeth but the roots, and whatever else the doctors discover!
I have resorted to pain killers, not working as I can only take a half a pill at a time in order to keep it down, so the pain doesn't go away!
I have had one small surgery (4 hours) last Monday and we are still waiting some test results from that. I am scheduled for another surgery next Monday that will be more intense and give us some more clarity as to why this happened and what is really causing it, keep praying!

So, in the meantime...I AM IN PAIN! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

I am sooo sorry Heather! I am praying for you. Love that little toothache picture tho. You must have been thrilled to find THAT! Little things are good sometimes!
Good luck...hang in there sister!
:)

July 12, 2007 at 6:28 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Toothaches ARE the worst thing...yours has got to be awful to be happening for over a week and you're not even there yet...
I will say a bunch of Hail Mary's for you...

July 14, 2007 at 9:21 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader