Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Days off...day 2!

I am loving this dayS off thing...yes I said dayS! On Monday, my husband did ALL the laundry that has piled up for a very long time! Then we went to the beach in the afternoon, had some time to journal and reflect while watching my husband and kids get thrown around in the waves while not leaving my seat! LOVING IT! The weather there was PERFECT! I am going to try to fit in some more beach time before Monday with the kidlits just to be in great weather again (to add to the greatness, I have a swimsuit that fits perfectly).
Tuesday (today) was PERFECT and I mean PERFECT! I got up late, the kids were SUPER quiet this morning letting me sleep, caught up with my best friend after she has been out of town for a week (pure abandonment was setting in, texting wasn't cutting it...to much to share..ha ha), talked to a few other people who have left messages in the last couple of weeks and I finally had time to talk. Then I took my kids out to the pool, we talked, played and made plans for the rest of the summer with the goal to reach August 22 when we go to the Harbor House.
Yes, dayS off are great...who knew! Tomorrow is another one...but TEARS as it is over for now!






1 Comments:
Blogger Marci had this to say:

I know - I have the next two days off, and it is the most glorious concept. I can't wait to just lie in bed and then lie in bed some more. And, if I decide to get up, I can, but no one has any say in the matter but ME! Teehee!

July 3, 2007 at 8:39 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader