Saturday, June 30, 2007
Now moments!


"The greatest thing in all the world is Love.
The greatest way to express your Love is through Time.
The greatest Time to express your Love is now."

I have been blessed to know that there are many people who understand this concept...that Love IS the most wonderful thing. That Time IS precious and says more about how much we love than our actions do often times. That even when I have nothing to say- whether I am too busy, too up, too down, too reflective, too introspective, too off-the-wall, too all-over-the-place...I am who I am because I love and I love my time with those most important to me!

I love that when I think my teens don't need me or want me around we spend a day together and we talk about it for days after...because we need and want to be together.

I love that when my little one thinks she just doesn't get enough "mommy" time and needs a hug, a cuddle or to hold my hand that I can remember to stop and do that.

I love summer because we find so much more time to stop and LOVE NOW! I love that the sunshine gives us so many more NOW MOMENTS!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader