Saturday, June 16, 2007
WORK and THE BEACH!!!


I am being honest here....I want to go to the BEACH today so bad it pains me! I love love love to journal on the beach, watch my kids at the beach, sit on a solitary beach alone, be at the beach, get a tan at the beach, get wet at the beach, sip water with lemon at the beach!

What is it about the beach? I love the fellowship on the beach, I love the talks I have with my husband on the beach, I love the talks we have with our friends, I love when my best friend and I just sit and watch the waves and talk, I love the talks with my kids, I write better on the beach! I love the beach!

Really, no half hour wasted time sitcom to entertain me...you can accomplish more on the beach in a half hour than you can at home, work, etc.

It's God's medicine....I LOVE IT!

BUT......Really I am.....BUT.....Really I am....

I am going to work.....

I miss you Beach and I will see you Monday! Have great plans for me that day...okay!?!?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader