Friday, May 25, 2007
BROWN TRUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!



Ok, usually I LOVE THIS MAN, I ADORE THIS MAN, I can't wait for a visit from this man! NO, he is not my husband or Santa but he brings great stuff so I love him. My husband knows about this great adoration for this man and finds it humorous.

Today there is no adoration, no love, no excitement in my waiting...he didn't show! According to HIS website my new phone was supposed to arrive TODAY...well, it's after 7pm my hopes are dashed and drained! No new phone today!

Here is the kicker...patience will be an endurance race for me this time...MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY....that means my man BETTER PRODUCE THE GOODS on Tuesday! This is a horrible stretch for me, I wanted my phone today...looked forward to having it TODAY! Waited patiently today for the "big arrival" and now it's nothing but pure let-down!

Oh brown truck man...how could YOU of all people let me down? You have always come through before with the most amazing stuff...where are you now? I hope you are enjoying your relaxing 3 day weekend parked in a hot parking place, lonely and dirty while I wait in the comfy-ness of my home! At least I have TONS of stuff to look forward to this weekend...YOU?






3 Comments:
Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

UPS' tagline "What can brown do for you?" Well, with that said, I think the little brown man got stuck in the hole and has to be forcefully "plunged" out of his confined space. Maybe that's why your "package" is a little late. Just a thought.

May 26, 2007 at 6:05 AM 

Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

8 days and counting...where's your package? Well my Blackberry is working just fine.

May 28, 2007 at 4:21 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

27 3/4 years and counting.."can you hear me now," "can you hear me now,
oh that's not the phone it's a regular conversation with you! Oh and about those text messages, what are all those extra numbers and letters..oh that's right, you don't know how to USE the Blackberry correctly YET!

May 28, 2007 at 10:32 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader