Monday, May 14, 2007
Highs and Lows of Mother's Day



Mother's Day offered highs and lows...all of which I am very thankful for!

I love that my daughter Holly who works with me wore a shirt all day that said "I love my mom!' It was so great!
I love that she gave me a movie about Mother/Daughter relationships..."Because I Said So." I can't wait to watch it with her!
I love that my son Matt wanted to be with his family so bad today that maybe he learned a lesson about doing his school work so he won't have to be grounded to the house without us again!
I love that he called me all day to tell me that he wanted to share this day even though he was grounded.
I love that my little daughter Kelly came bounding into my work area to bring me her handmade book about "Me and My Mom" and give me a pineapple plant...she was so thrilled to share all her treasures she has hid for days with her mommy! She hugged me so hard and didn't want to let go, because she wanted to be near her mommy!
I love that my husband told me over and over that he cherished and honored me today and all days! I love that he would do anything for me and I him!
I love that we went to a comedy show tonight and found laughter when I was feeling a little sad. I love that we shared this funny night with a great friend!
I love that we had great conversation over tea and coffee tonight.
I love that we came home to the kids sleeping soundly in their beds, ready to kiss foreheads and be even more thankful for this day!

Sounds like the day was perfect....

It was pretty darn close! It had a few bumps but I wouldn't trade one minute of this day with another person on this entire planet! I feel BLESSED!

How was your Mother's Day?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader