Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Adenoids or Gonads....oops!


SO, my friend is a psychologist and works with "special" kids...tonight she tells a great story...I have to BLOG this...my first REALLY funny story!


One of her students was having his adnoids removed. She needed to relay this information to the speech pathologist and another school psychologist...she tells them that the student has had his tonsils and gonads removed. Which I am sure caused quite the stir and laughter, I only wish I was there. There continued their laughter and finally finding the words to correct her..said it's "ADENOIDS" not "GONADS!"


This is hilarious coming from my good friend who is usually on the straight and narrow. We will find laughter in this for a very LONG time!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader