Friday, April 27, 2007
Spring...Time only one thing is mandatory...


IT THE FIRST SPRING PEDICURE! I look forward to this day all winter! I wait and wear all my closed toe shoes, hoping to pull out the cute sandals and flip flops soon! I know they are crying out..."Wear me!" from the deepest part of my closet.


SO, today was the day! Here is how "Pedicure Heaven" goes...


"What you want today?"
"Pedicure only"
"You want Spa Chair?"
While I want to scream "DUH" I hold back and politely say..."Yes!"
"Ok 5 minutes"
"Pick your color, which I casually do, I am more worried about finding the most current magazines while I sit in "the chair!" I find the color, it's pink...probably would not have been my first choice but again...loving magazines I am more worried about finding the "perfect" one!
Finally I am sitting in the massage chair, warm water running on my feet and legs, and a wonderful lady primping and tugging at my feet and toes, magazine on my lap...this is heaven!
I read and flip through a magazine I really don't recommend...Jane (at least not this "current" copy).
I am so content, I can sit here ALL day.
"You want flower?"
"No thanks"
"Your daughters want flowers?"
"No thank you" while glancing over to see Kelly, the 7 year old getting flowers painted on her fingers.
I don't care, I am getting a back massage, feet and leg massage and reading a magazine! The lady doing Kelly's fingers is thinking "how can I tack on another $8 without her knowing?" Again, I truly don't care as long as this afternoon never ends.

Then the depression hits...I see the pink nail polish going on...this means the end is near. I swear a tear fell!

I have so much to look forward to in 2 weeks! This time the color will be a better choice!






1 Comments:
Blogger Allison had this to say:

I LOVE getting my nails done! That's the best feeling...clean, scrubbed, freshly polished toes.

And I love to look at my hands with polish...but it chips so easily.

April 30, 2007 at 11:03 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader