Wednesday, April 25, 2007
The dreaded company party











So, it's that time again...the hunt for the Trader Joe's Party Dress. Oh, how I don't like this time of year. Is it the right dress, does it fit right, does it look right, do I spend THAT much for one night? Then it's off to find the right shoes, jewelery, purse, oh the list goes on! Then it comes the night of the party, all new questions, do I look ok, does it fit right, who has the same dress, should I have worn black, should have have worn a dressier dress, oh the list goes on and on....for what?A night to make my husband proud! Yes, my husband loves his company, he loves this night to "shop talk," he loves this night to see old faces and celebrate new promotions, to talk about products that no one else would spend 2 seconds talking about! This night makes me proud of my husband! I love that he has passion for the company he has managed for so many years, I love that he stands proudly when they announce the people he promotes from within, I love that he has friends that love him because he loves the company. I want to stand proudly by him and let him talk. We work for such different organizations but he spends the whole year supporting me and my job, spending his days off with me at work, serving, ministering, laughing, having fun and I give him this one night to stand by his side and watching him be proud.So, back to the shallow question of the night....which dress, shoes, jewelery, purse, etc? Which one is going to be perfect....HELP! Did I mention that the party is at the wonderful St. Regis Hotel! Oh boy....will I look right for the location, just another question!!!!!






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Wow wow wow...what the heck?? when did you become a web designer?? amazing!! I love it Heather! We must get together! You are so fun...
love the new page!!!

April 25, 2007 at 8:55 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Thanks Julie! Yes, I would love to get together. Come some Wednesday night and then we will have to go out and "do lunch" sometime! I love fun, I love people...we love to have people here, you are ALWAYS welcome! This blogging thing is actually fun...you are my blogging hero!

April 27, 2007 at 6:11 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader