Monday, April 23, 2007
Double Rainbow


Wishing this morning's alarm would just hold off another couple of hours because I just wanted to sleep a little longer.... my cell phone goes off! Ugh...don't people realize it's Monday and I just worked 15 long hours yesterday! Rolling over I grab the phone remembering that Holly gets up at "OH DARK THIRTY" and is already off to school and probably needs money or something like that...I read the text!


"Hey mom, there is a double rainbow outside and I LOVE YOU!"


Wow, ready to start the day! Thank you God for reminding me to get up and see your day and THANK YOU HOLLY for reminding me to get up and love you, dad, Matt, and Kelly!


OH by the way...I will celebrate my daughters love for her mommy at H & M this afternoon, she has been dying to go since we got home from New York and this one is only 7 minutes (YES, I COUNTED THEM) from our house! Updates on our "buys" coming later.....






2 Comments:
Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

It was a fun day..."Would you rather Holly love a boy or hate a boy?"

April 24, 2007 at 1:25 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Uh, what would Walter call you...a dumba..! She has not learned EITHER from you! Yes, it was fun, be careful...Holly is dying to make you her "metro!" This should be fun!

April 27, 2007 at 6:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader