Thursday, April 26, 2007
Great week for friends!

So this week has been a great week of friends! It started with Tuesday, the best lunch ever with my best friend in the whole world...Lisa! I hate that we forget how much we miss each other and need each other. We talked for almost 3 hours straight and still had so much to say when we drove away! She is amazing and wonderful and I miss her TONS! You would think we live at separate ends of the world...WE DON'T...we just don't make the time...shame on us!
On the way home from lunch one of my favorite guy friends called just to say "hey" and tell me that he missed my face...I miss his too! Time for us to have Tino over for dinner! 26 years of friendship and we still start conversations from where we left off...(watch for journal entry about Tino someday...you will love him too)!
Last night we had a great fellowship night with some amazing young people! These people make us feel young, and they all are so amazing in this life. I love this night, I love that my kids get to see such great kids fellowshipping and having fun.
Then today, I went and spent time at the hospital with a really close friend, although in pain and not feeling great..she was wonderful to visit with. I love my friend and she could use your prayers right now just for healing! We cried when we got there, cried when we left, and thanked God for the healing he had done and the friendships that we have grown!
Then I took my friend Joy out to lunch before dropping her off at the airport. Great conversation and great connections. Joy is young (yes, I am OLD enough to be her mother) but I love listening to her talk about what God is doing in her life and where she wants to go next with her ministry!
It's been a fun week, not over but fun so far! Each day helped remind me that I love people and I love people whose life I have touched and whose lives have touched mine! What does next week have...can't wait to find out!?!!?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader