Monday, April 30, 2007
Girlfriend Getaways


I have a very close friend who is in the hospital right now. I love this person, she is my close friend and I would do ANYTHING for her. I have spent most of this week going back and forth to the hospital, sitting, praying and watching her want so badly to get well. On my way into the hospital, I stopped and bought some magazines for the room so when others came they could enjoy them and when she was ready she would have something to read.

I promised her that when this is over that we would take a trip "almost" anywhere she wanted. We have a great story about our trip to Ensenada together a few years back...can you say "Amazing Race" triple the effect of what you would see on tv!?!
One of the magazines I purchased was called "Girlfriend Getaways!' I have found my new magazine! I have many girlfriends who love "weekend" getaways and I have a wonderful husband who supports this, so...after hearing Doug Fields message on slowing down, I feel that means take some time to enjoy the "getaways!"
Time to start packing......






1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

i bought this magazine for my girlfriend! Thanks for the head's up!

May 2, 2007 at 12:27 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader