Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Husband going out of town...yeah or nay!?!




My husband is going out of town on his yearly fishing trip. Every year I go through the same dilema, am I excited to have some alone time, read, watch tv until late, have some girlfriends over for "girl talk," eat when and what I want to eat, have the kids in bed early, and the list goes on, or am I sad because it is always hard to have him gone? I want him to be here at night, I hear noises, I miss knowing that he is going to be here after work, I love being able to call him anytime of the day (he is unreachable on this trip to the high sierra's) just to say "hey!" So, as I count the days until he leaves and wonder why this year feels just like the last 17 years that he has done this and I haven't quite figured out which is the easier...here or there? Wonder if I will ever know...even 50 years from now!







1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Lucky you. I never had that dilemma. Your husband sounds like a really nice man!

May 2, 2007 at 12:26 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader