Thursday, May 3, 2007
National Day of Prayer


I love this day but here is what the media does to us that makes this day also fun or a day of oops God...

I love the moment in Bruce Almighty when he is attacked by Post-its. This makes me think of this day when I take more time than I usually do (shame on me) to pray. I think God is up there just being attacked by Post-its today? Does he wish we would remember this scene and give him more time daily and not just on a day like today? I know he does. So confession time...I wish I would not use today as a day to pray more than usual and pray this much everyday. I wish there would not be one National Day of Prayer to remind us (and ME) that we need to give God more time. I wish that it didn't take my co-workers and Pastors a day like today to remind me to get to my knees and talk to God more often. Don't get me wrong, I pray and I pray A LOT but is there ever TOO much?

Thank you for reminding me to pray today more than I usually do!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader