Thursday, May 3, 2007
Kelly's big day!


This morning while I was getting ready for school and work my 7 year old daughter Kelly and I started talking about friends. She said some people don't think she is a christian. I asked her if she was ready for Jesus to come live in her heart. She said "what does that mean?" So, we sat down (the one morning we are running early..funny how God works) and talked about what it means to have Jesus live in her heart. I asked her if she wanted Jesus to come live in her heart and she said "yes mommy, but how do I do that?" So, we talked some more and then I asked her if we could pray, she said "yes mommy, I really want him to come live in my heart, can you pray quick?" We prayed and hugged and talked about how Jesus will change her life. Then my husband came home from his Men's Bible Study and she yelled down stairs "daddy, I am a christian girl, mommy and I prayed!"

Mommy and Daddy are so proud!

YES KELLY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN GIRL!






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Kelly that's awesome that you asked Christ into your heart. I miss seeing you all the time

Steve Powers

May 3, 2007 at 10:23 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Steve Powers...you are my best friend! I miss you too! See me soon!

Kelly

May 3, 2007 at 10:42 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader