Wednesday, May 9, 2007
How many?


How many Facilies Monkey's does it take to put up a tarp? I know it doesn't look like it but there are actually 8 guys doing this with my great friend Gene sitting on his forklift directing them! Jerred is actually stuck underneath at the top! I ran across this great scene this morning and couldn't help but laugh? Don't get me wrong...I love these guys, they are my "kids" and I love working with them...but they crack me up at times and this was one of them. HA HA HA...still laughing!

ENOUGH SAID!






1 Comments:
Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

Is the forklift used as a stepping stool for A-Lo?

May 9, 2007 at 5:10 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader