Monday, May 14, 2007
Serious Stress...


I am seriously stressed! I am seriously freaking out! I am seriously going to end up at the St. Regis Hotel in shorts,tee shirt and flip flops to a formal affair!

Ok, here goes...I bought 4 dresses, count them 1, 2, 3, 4 and not one of them are "the right one!" My husbands company party is in l8 days and I don't like any of the dresses nor do they fit me well! I have been doing weight watchers for the last almost 3 months, I lost 18lbs (that is not what this is about trust me) when I bought the dresses I hadn't lost that much AND I plan on losing a few more between now and then! SO...how do I find a dress that will adjust if I do, how do I find a dress that fits and where do I go now at this late notice with almost NO free time between now and then!??? I do this every year for this formal affair and every year I freek! I want something pretty, something that isn't the usual "black dress!"

This is where all the woman can help...so please help!! ANY suggestions, anyone see really nice dresses anywhere that could be purchased off the rack with the hope and pray that it just fits????? Remember then there is the whole shoes, jewelry and purse issue!

HELP HELP HELP...someone throw me a life line before I drive my husband insane while he grabs his suit out of the closet 20 minutes before we have to leave!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader