Thursday, May 17, 2007
If tonight doesn't come soon enough!

Tonight I am going out with one of my favorite people in the world and I can't wait! I will TRY to take some pics of the two of us doing our usual....TALKING, TALKING, TALKING and driving so we can talk some more! We will drive by all our old stomping grounds, laugh about the past, worry about the future and share and try to catch up with each other's lives in one quick evening!

Let me tell you about my amazing friend! Lisa and I have been friends since one of us was 12, I am not telling which one but you will probably be able to tell once I post pics after tonight! Lisa has been my friend forever and I hers, she knows ALL about my life and I hers, we know things that no one else will EVER know, we will ALWAYS have each other to share life stories with. She is probably one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. She is the mother of 4 children, and I have 3, this makes it difficult to find as much time to spend together so when we do it is cherished! We will talk until our mouths are dry and we still will have so much to say. We share stories of our husbands (every woman needs someone like this to talk to about their husband) and we share stories about our children. We leave feeling there is much more to say but so refreshed because if anyone understands what we are going through, it's each other!

Lisa has given so much to my life, and I will always be eternally grateful for our friendship. She can make a bad day better, she is one of the funniest people I know, and we both know that NO MATTER WHAT this life has we will have each other to count on! I love this person for who she has grown up to be and for the time given to our wonderful, amazing friendship! I am so lucky to have her and so many other close long time friends! I wish that for everyone I know...cherish your friendships and keep those long time friends that really know you! It has added so many amazing moments to my life that will be cherished memories forever!

Pics to come later........






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader