Friday, June 15, 2007
MY NEW PHONE IT FINALLY ARRIVED!!!


So, it finally arrived the GREAT AWESOME WONDERFUL TREO 650! Yes, I love it, well I think I will! Those who know me know that I am not computer saavy so it is a little overwhelming but with the patience of my best friend who also owns the WONDERFUL AWESOME GREAT TREO 650, I am sure I will be in PDA heaven!

One downfall or reality in the whole thing is...I have already filled the calendar and so I have to REALLY get a good look at how overwhelming and stressful my life is...but it I am working on it and by August...I will be a much more relaxed mommy!

Thanks Pete for all your patience while waiting for me to get the GREAT AWESOME WONDERFUL TREO 650! Can't wait to share PDA stories soon!






2 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

CONGRATS HEATHER!
When you get the thing programed you will absolutely fall in love with it...
it's basically a phone with lotsa extra stuff you never knew you needed...
Happy for you!!!

June 16, 2007 at 3:50 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

THANK YOU PETE! It's overwhelming but I bought a new laptop today and will program it for the phone...new gadgets...Yeah! I may need LOTS of help but I plan on being a "quick learn!"

June 16, 2007 at 5:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader