Tuesday, May 29, 2007
At the risk of embarassing myself...


I waited days, I anticipated the glorious moment, I was more thrilled than you will know, I was even blessed with being sick today to wait patiently on the couch waiting...

AND IT CAME...FINALLY! My Treo 650 graced it's presence at my front door with a nice "brown truck man" asking me to sign for it..Excitement was mine! I called my best friend to tell her to "come now, it's here, help me set it up!" She was here in the blink of an eye...

THEN...we opened it! I expected lights, something amazing...I got nothing, I got pure disappointment, I was letdown, I wanted to cry, I wanted to explode in anger, so we laughed and then we laughed harder (this is one of the many things I love about my friend Lisa, we can laugh at anything and it makes life better)!

See, I believed the stupid "refurbished" comment and "light" use comment on the Ebay site that I bought the phone from. Instead I got a phone that was not working, has water damage, needs repair, and probably needs to go to "cell phone heaven" or "h*ll" if you ask me! Stupid let down me!

So, I have sent numerous emails and sit waiting for a response while I stare at the stupid Treo 650 box sitting on the coffee table while I lay still with sickness! I am sad...I am the Ebay queen, who has been dethroned by a stupid Ebay lying seller!

Tears....






5 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I've been waiting to hear about your new phone for days only to feel so sad reading this blog ...don't give up...

May 30, 2007 at 8:50 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Thank you Pete! I sent it back today! I will let you know when I get the new one! I can't wait! I love your comments on all the "blogs" you are one funny grandpa! :)

May 30, 2007 at 3:51 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Perhaps you and that phone are just not meant to be.

May 30, 2007 at 9:39 PM 

Blogger Insured Asset Solutions had this to say:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...and the best part is that David STILL DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA (I told you so) HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

June 1, 2007 at 6:15 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Brian....so much for being a nice guy about this! JERK! I had faith that you were changing but I WAS WRONG! Once mean, always mean! JERK! JERKY! JERKEST! JERKYERISTIST!

June 1, 2007 at 7:55 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader