Wednesday, June 27, 2007
The Haunting of Rubber Duckie's


After many months of thinking the rubber duckies were just a lack of my own laziness to throw something away....I realized that NO I had been throwing them away but they are haunting me! On my deskS at work, in my work kitchen and other places my butt sits we find rubber duckies coming out of heaven! See, I have 2 desks at work, one in the office and one in the Facility workroom, then I spend TOO many hours in the kitchen at work because that is where the majortiy of my job takes place. I have been known to halucinate after 15 hour work days...BUT this is finally becoming obvious! THE RUBBER DUCKIES ARE APPEARING OUT OF NOWHERE! They are numbered, dressed up and place strategically....

I wonder who is the culpret?

(PS. Facility boys....I do realize you are terrorizing me with red roses!)






1 Comments:
Blogger Allison had this to say:

This is hilarious! I wish I were behind it!

June 29, 2007 at 7:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader