Sunday, July 1, 2007
3 days off in a row....what will I do????


I have counted down the days till this moment....10pm on Sunday night! I am officially off for the next 3 days! It's been a long time coming...to have 2 days off in a row has been forever but 3! WOW...so where do I start?

Hang time with the hubby tonight...
Kiss the kids goodnight and hope they sleep in late so I can too!

Then do I do the right thing...

Laundry
Grocery Shopping
Chores

Or do I relax enjoy the moments and cherish the time that we have as a family, making each other feel special, important and cherished?

I think those options sound better than the first ones?!!?!?!?!!?

Then it's off to the beach in the afternoon to do my other favorite things, watch my kids surf, fellowship, play in the waves and just love being....

Oh and I will journal....YEAH FOR ME TIME TOO!!!!!!!!!!






1 Comments:
Blogger Allison had this to say:

Throw some laundry in and then lay around...then put it in the dryer and read a magazine...then take it out and don't do anything else all weekend!

July 2, 2007 at 11:41 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader