Sunday, July 8, 2007
Good-bye "PASSION"




Tonight was the final night of the Passion Venue at church....tears! I really grew to love this venue after much debate with my husband over which service and venue we would attend. I love "Big Church" he loved "Passion" so he went to both for almost a year before I gave in and decided that I would go with him. It wasn't that there was something wrong with this venue but it was that I just knew and loved "Big church."
I finally decided that after working a long day that I enjoyed going to "Passion." We went as a family, Kelly falling asleep almost every week either in Brian's arms, the chairs, the floor, on top of mommy and daddy, or wherever she crashed. My family was comfortable there. I loved worshipping with my entire family, the teens would worship there with us...imagine that!
So tonight was it...it was over! Good-bye Passion, good-bye my friends from Passsion, good-bye Josh (we loved your smile every week), good-bye great music!

It's time to go back to "Big Church!" I can actually feel tears thinking that our Sunday nights will change from here on out!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader