Tuesday, July 17, 2007
SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So blog worthy....sitting on the beach in Newport today watching my kids play (those who know me, know that this is one of my favorite things), my friend Lisa and I spot a pod of about 12 dolphins. As we are watching our teenage sons boogie board, they too spot the "dolphins" only they can only see the fins! I say to all those around me "watch Matt and Mike think they see a shark" because now they are running Godspeed out of the water! Sure enough, my son in his new found deep voice gets to the shore line and yells "SHARKS!" He is confused as to why everyone is not panicing??? We turn him around and show him the pod of dolphins and the poor kid just laughed! Now as I sit here blogging this on the memo portion of my phone to send it later they are all back in the water chasing and trying to play with the dolphins! I think Brian just touched one or he is getting ready to sacrifice Kelly to them! HA HA! Great fun day and great friends, lots of new skin color!






6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

how is brian related to you, or is he just a good friend?

July 17, 2007 at 11:20 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I love reading your blogs...a new one almost every day...I read yours right after reading blogs of my 'relatives'...

July 18, 2007 at 8:08 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Hey Heather,
Was ready to comment on your Bake Parkway blog today but you must have removed it...
anyway, and just so you know, I've been taking that offramp to get home since it was built and if I could I'd close my eyes...I hate that sucker...

July 18, 2007 at 8:15 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

ah thanks Pete! Yours inspire me!

July 18, 2007 at 9:02 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Pete, I tried to figure out where my old blogs were and how to get them back but like you I am not so good at this computer, blogging, tech thing! I will get some help from some of our younger generation! Thanks for the head's up my friend! PS. Told Julie to bring you to our beach house! Blogger-Meetup...ha ha!

July 18, 2007 at 9:13 AM 

Blogger SANNIE had this to say:

How Funny!

July 18, 2007 at 5:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader