Thursday, July 19, 2007
How OLD am I???


Until last Tuesday I really believed I was one age...actually a year OLDER than I really am. For years I have moved up a year, only not taking the time to add the years somewhere in there I added a year! I also added a year for my husband as wer are a year and 2 days apart. Thinking this year was one of the "hump" years on the way OVER...I was feeling a little...well, OLD!
Sitting on the beach next to my best friend we were talking about age and music. Her husband and I have always been the same age only he DIDN'T add a year! Somehow, I gained a year and he didn't!
Realizing I am actually not as old as I THOUGHT I was made me happy, yet thinking that alzhimers made me feel...well, sad or stupid! I also realized that my step-father and I are A LOT closer in age than I really thought...EWWWW and creepy!
So, in September I will celebrate the same birthday I celebrated last year as the same age as I am going to be this year...GET IT!






5 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Sure,I get it!!!
There'll come a time,I hope a long time, when you'll be taking a year off instead of adding one...
when you're a young person you add a year...
by the way, September: are you a Virgo or Libra?

July 20, 2007 at 12:51 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Virgo...me, my husband and daughter all in the same week! We celebrate it at our beach house every year...come join us! Then in January we do my son and my youngest daughter all in the same week!

July 20, 2007 at 12:57 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I can hardly wait to join up with you guys somewhere,sometime soon...
I am Aries and will have to read up on our compatibilty...
most days I read horoscopes but don't believe a word...

July 20, 2007 at 1:10 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

It's not lying about your age when you really can't remember!
I don't know about you, but I feel better today than when I was 28! I am just beginning!!
We gotta get together with my dad!!

July 20, 2007 at 8:27 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Set it up! I am a go...I would love to meet up with my fellow bloggers! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, I'm good! Don't forget the Harbor House in August...fellow bloggers in bathing suits...can't wait!

July 20, 2007 at 9:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader