Thursday, July 19, 2007
More to share...


The fair is one of those things that I could skip easily...not my favorite. I think what made this night amazing was our group of people, the smiles on the faces of all the kids with us, the awe in the eyes of those eating the food, the laughter, the ability to say "I HATE RIDES" from us "older" folks, and just the overall atmosphere of happiness.
So, I wanted to share a few photos and a few highlights:

Watched a friend eat a $10 corndog in a minute and a half and not throw up!

Running from ride to ride and not having to go on them...
THIS RIDE WAS STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the little ones play the games, win...and bring home...the junk they won!

Pat and I still hating the rides

OUR FAMILY WAS ON THIS...WE WEREN'T!!!

The FOOD...wow...is there ANYTHING they DON'T FRY!

Watching another friend eat until he almost threw up...has it happened yet?

All and all, it was a great day and evening. We took a second out to pay for it but it was all worth it! HA HA! We were told it was the greatest day EVER! We heard one of the kids say "I could LIVE here"....dear God do I here the words "I want to be a carnie," I hope not but it still made the day worth every minute!






3 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

When kids go to 'Carnival-like' places they should eat all the crap they want...

Should they puke in your car going home take away their cell phones, personal computers and TV's...

July 19, 2007 at 12:14 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

We think alike my friend! Trust me I think we left my daughter's college fund there...could someone pick it up when they go back!

July 19, 2007 at 4:47 PM 

Blogger SANNIE had this to say:

I'm glad you enjoyed your time! I'm not one for fairs either.

July 20, 2007 at 8:43 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader