Saturday, July 28, 2007
TAGGED...I can't be it! THANKS PETE, I never saw it coming..ha ha!


So Miss Julie the BLOGGER OF THE MONTH...you challenged your dad to challenge me...so I hope my answers are adequate, I am writing this at almost 1am! Google, who needs GOOGLE to answer these?

If I could be a famous person in history it would be Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, U.S. First Lady. Not because she lost her husband in a horrific way, but because she handled herself with such beauty and elegant sophistication. She didn’t give up after her life with President Kennedy was cut short, she held her head up and went on to become a book editor. She wasn’t perfect but she didn’t give up either…that’s my girl!

If I could be a famous celebrity I would be Patricia Heaton! I love her humor, her walk with God, she raises 4 boys with humor and discipline! She is hysterical…isn’t that enough?

If I could be a famous athlete, I would be…Florence Griffiths Joyner! I would see this woman running from time to time. I knew she loved running, she had the outfits to show off her skills, she always looked determined and dedicated to her running. I would see her around town, shopping with her daughter, eating, etc. I knew she was the “running lady.” Then ONE day, I saw the news trucks sitting at the corners of Felipe and Alicia, and I knew something was up. When I got home that hot day I remember turning on the news and hearing that this woman had died, then I saw her picture, I knew it was the “running lady” that I had no idea she held a famous title! Now, I am NO runner, trust me that wouldn’t be pretty so I am not wanting to be her because of her running, it is because she represented a wife, mom, and someone determined till her life was cut short! She was always poised and beautiful, this made me admire her!

If I could be a famous musician I would be Faith Hill, let’s just start with she’s gorgeous, she is married to Tim McGraw! Need I say more? Ok, I will though, her music is amazing! She has a great spirit about being a mom on the go and raising her children! She gets to live out of a motor home…well, that one is EWWWW but the rest is great! Maybe I should be her caterer, “Hi, this is Heather and I want to be your caterer?” Sound good? I love this woman…CAN I PLEASE BE HER?

If I could be a famous Christian Mover and Shaker…I can’t say Patricia Heaton again, can I? She may not be a “famous” Christian mover and Shaker but STILL very funny! SO, I will say Kirk Cameron, anyone who was a professed atheist, who now is a follower of Christ and adopts THAT many kids…is a mover and shaker! He produces Christian based shows and movies, HE ADORES his family, and he is more than interested in sharing God’s word with the world!

PS...I tag Brian, Cassandra and John Wright..."can we tag facebookers...Brian asks?" HA HA!






3 Comments:
Blogger Allison had this to say:

Hey! I said Jackie O, too! Love that you love my Papa!

July 28, 2007 at 11:54 AM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Hey you, Miss Heather,
I'm not a professional tagger or analyst like Allison but I love this tagging contest she started and then followed up by our Society Of Bloggers, SOB's for short...
sorry you had to stay up so late writing your TAG; I liked it...

Great choice with Jackie O.,she was an outstanding woman...
I didn't know about Patricia Wheaton's life but reading what you wrote I like her a lot, with a family and a sence of humor to boot...
I knew a little about Florence Joyner...and very little about Faith Hill and her husband...heard good things about her...not a Country Music or Christian Music fan...

When is our lunch/dinner gonna happen? Julie's been working almost every day and long hours too...she said she shouldn't be too busy next month...and that's coming right up...I'll keep reminding her...

Alli,
Do we have a (Mutual Admiration) Society of Bloggers going on, or what?

July 28, 2007 at 1:46 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Pete, I love being an SOB and your description of each letter! Thanks for the tag, it was fun! I wasn't sleeping anyway...housesitting yapping dogs! Remind me to just say "NO!" Actually that would never happen, it was for one of my favorite people in the entire world!

July 28, 2007 at 11:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader