Friday, August 3, 2007
Promised pics and promised friendships!

THE NIGHT OF BONDING WITH GREAT FRIENDS!
The Pool

I promised some pics from our evening at my best friend Lisa's house for a barbecue. The pool, the food, pool table are just the cake the REAL icing on the cake is knowing that I have the greatest friend in the entire world beside my husband. I am SO incredible lucky! We have history, we have stories, we have laughter, we have tears and we are family...I am SO BLESSED! So here is the pics, enjoy and realize that YES I AM NOT A PRETTY PICTURE IN THE POOL AND MAKE-UP IS A GREAT INVENTION! So, look beyond the look of NO MAKE-UP, pretend you don't notice and see the great blessings and laughter being shared!

Me and my wonderful husband in their beautiful backyard!

Lisa, my daugher Holly (age 16 1/2), ME or someone who looks resembles me with NO makeup...scary!

Pat and David "holding up the grill area!"

Jennifer, Kelly and friends eating dinner at poolside...oh Pat, they love you and love being spoiled by you!

Wish this was a better picture of Holly and Lauren hanging in the jacuzzi, but what isn't shown in this picture is a night of re-bonding with Lauren and Holly (they were inseparatable as children, different schools, friends, makes this tough to keep up. This was also an amazing night for Lauren and I to have a heart to heart, auntie to neice talk! I love ALL 4 of their children and each one holds a special place for each their own reason in my heart!

And the night ends with a hardcore game of pool, they forgot HOW GOOD I AM AT POOL! Really, I am GOOD! TRY ME, that's a dare...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader