Sunday, June 29, 2008
Guess where I am....

HOME! It's true, I am HOME before 11pm...it's not a lie, I am HOME! I am home reading a few blogs, laying on the couch listening to my family rustle around the house doing what they do...I get to hear them do it, NOT THAT'S AMAZING! I have worked many MANY long hours and feel very satisfied at the accomplishments that we have achieved this far. The FIRST food service area opened in the Refinery this weekend and it was a great success if you consider hundreds of students drinking expensive waters, eating BOAT LOADS OF CANDY BEFORE 9am a success! I am excited yet ready to hire LOTS more help so I can see my awesome rustling family more often!

Lot's to look forward to...2 more food service area's opening (tomorrow I get to meet with the ice cream vendor who is flying out to teach us how to use our new AMAZING ice cream machine...YUMMY), and did I mention Harbor House is about a month away?






6 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

When you are not HERE, we know where you are.
The Refinery is amazing, awesome and fabulous.
Job security for the rest of your life.
:)

June 30, 2008 at 9:55 PM 

Blogger TheBoyd had this to say:

Hello, Ma'am. This is Boyd. I was wondering if my girlfriend could also come to the harbor house with me. I am planning on coming the 6th-8th of August.

July 23, 2008 at 2:20 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I REALLY MISS YOU HEATHER...
HURRY BACK...

August 19, 2008 at 8:39 AM 

Blogger Linda Vujnov had this to say:

Are you still blogging? It was great seeing you today!

August 31, 2008 at 9:57 PM 

Blogger AMIT had this to say:

Good to see blogging.

BPO work from home

February 1, 2009 at 1:44 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hi!

I'm Anne Stephanie Cruz, one of your blog followers. I work for www.ownadaycare.com, it's a site dedicated to giving useful information and advice to people who are passionate about having their own daycare business - but don't know where or how to start.

Anyhow, I sent you this email to ask if you would consider having me write a guest post on your blog. It can just be a short article about child care, parenting and daycare, setting up a daycare center - or really anything that you might find interesting.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!


Sincerely Yours,

Anne Stephanie Cruz
www.ownadaycare.com

Steph@Ownadaycare.com

September 21, 2009 at 7:12 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader