Friday, May 9, 2008
Cassandra made me do it...

I don't forward mail, I don't forward text, I just don't forward...it's not me. I get so much of those little cute "if you don't send this to 300 million friends in one minute" things that I just don't want to torture others with more and I am hoping I don't get tortured more. BUT....I love love love Cassandra and I love that she wants to know more about her old lady friend, I love that she is "in love" though she wouldn't say "those" words forever and now she says them with the biggest smile EVER.

THAT SAID...I fell for it and I forwarded her forward happily. Here is the details for those of you I didn't forward it to. It's cute, it's innocent...I love making this fun for her!
1. What is your occupation? I work at Saddleback Church but if you ask me what my real job description is...UH, I am NOT sure anymore, it's ALL new!

2. What color are your socks right now? White with a pink Nike logo

3. What was the last thing that you ate? Cashews and Vanilla Yogurt (not together but that was lunch since I didn't eat the great food we had today!

4. Can you drive a stick shift? Yeppers, I learned on a RED corvette ALL BY MYSELF! I am one determined girl! It got me out of the house for the weekend and my friends LOVED it!

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink or Yellow...

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Holly begging to do something tonight even if it is with us, she is grounded and wants us to open the jail! HA HA

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She is an AMAZING young lady! I hope my daughters are JUST like her! She's pretty darn special, heck I would only do THIS for her!

8. How old are you today? Mean and rude but ok I will answer, 44 for another 4 months! Getting old is NOT FAIR!

9. Favorite drink? Sparkling water

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Do the Dodgers play the Lakers or the Lakers play the Ducks? Just kidding, gymnastics? Sports are just not me, if shopping is a sport...I WILL TAKE THAT ONE HANDS DOWN!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? AGAIN...RUDE but I will play along, MAYBE, MAYBE NOT!

12. Pets? a really dumb dog, Holly tells me there are 2 fish that live in that tank downstairs but I choose not to look!

13. Favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza and they better have LOTS of it in heaven!

14. Last movie you watched? Tried to watch "Glass House" last night but I hate scary movies so I chickened out and ran upstairs to watch the news...which can be scary also!

15. Favorite Day of the year? the day we leave for our Harbor House, I seriously get giddy! Why does it take SO long to come each year! We can go almost 365 days a year and we can't find the time to drive 30 miles to enjoy MY FAVORITE PLACE! IT'S CRAZY...welcome to the McTaggarts!

16. What do you do to vent anger? Get SUPER quiet, shut down and need to be alone. I hate that I am angry so I tend to want to be alone to get over my anger. It's confusing but I love to go to my room be alone and figure it out or wallow, then I am fine!

17. What was your favorite childhood toy? a ballerina doll that you would spin the crown on her head and she would dance. It was my first gift from my step-dad when he was dating my mom.

18. What is your favorite season? Summer for the Harbor House, beach, fun with kids. Winter for Christmas and building family memories!

19. Hugs or kisses? it depends, I have had to learn to let people hug me but now I actually enjoy reaching out and hugging someone to let them know I care. Kisses...ummmm, ask my hubby!

20. Cherry or Blueberry? Really neither.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes!

22. Who is most likely to respond? Julie, Holly, Lisa?, hopefully Melissa, it would be fun to learn more about her life now.

23. Who is least likely to respond? Rude if you don't! HA HA

24. When was the last time you cried? Today almost twice, but I am strong, no tears here! Actual real last time I cried, 2 nights ago for NO reason, really NO reason, I was just SUPER SUPER tired and anxious about all this new stuff going on!

25. What is on the floor of your closet? dirty clothes basket, that's it. Should have asked that question about a week ago when I was packing my closet, seriously I ask again...WHERE DOES THIS STUFF COME FROM???

26. Who is the friend you have known the longest that
you are sending this to? It's probably a toss up between Melissa and Lisa, well Melissa was Junior high and Lisa was (I am NOT telling you but one of us was 12)! This makes this question unfair....I AM NOT OLD, I just have grey hair that I hide well!

27. Who is the friend you have known the shortest that
you are sending this to? Kristin and Olivia

28. Favorite Smells? a clean house!

29. Who inspires you? Megan H. because she inspired me to tell my story, Lisa because I can tell her ANYTHING and she still loves me and laughs at me! When I say ANYTHING...wow I MEAN ANYTHING..she is the greatest!

30. What are you afraid of? oh gosh the list could be long here, heights, the dark, losing my children, snakes, bugs, oh this list is too long and would cause too much heckling on some of your parts!

31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese and lots of stuff on "our" burger at Fridays, you know who you are! Our hubby's would be appalled!

32. Favorite car? Secretly I want a 2 seat, convertible, topless car to drive ALL BY MYSELF!

33. Favorite cat breed? A DEAD CAT IS A GOOD CAT. Sorry cat lovers your cat not only smells, it makes my eyes swell shut, it makes my daughter have to go to the hospital, it is just plain USELESS! I know I will gain some enemies with this one, but really it's how I feel!

34. Number of keys on your key ring? WAY TO MANY! Do I actually use ALL those doors? Maybe I need to close some and leave them that way!

35. How many years at your current job? 2 years and some months, really not sure...it feels like forever! That's not to say it's bad it's just familiar.

36. Favorite day of the week? Sunday if I am off work, Monday if I am off work! I love 2 days in a row off! It's an amazing invention though it doesn't always happen often!

37. How many states have you lived in? 4, California, Oregon, Washington, Pennsylvania

38. Do you think you're funny? I can be REALLY funny but it takes work or a night out with one of my favorite gal friends!

39. Favorite candy? OH YUMMY...Swedish Fish and ANY of the Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks! RIght now I am addicted to the My Little Pony ones or Speed Racer, they are adorable AND YUMMY!

40. Where do you see yourself in 10
years? OH CRAP this question ages me, WELL, Holly will be almost 28 so maybe I will be a grandmother, Matt will be almost 26 and HOPEFULLY will NOT make me a grandmother till he has his life figured out, and Kelly will be ALMOST 18. SO, now that you asked I see myself on MANY MANY vacations with NO children...SO GREAT! Love them but can you imagine!?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader