Friday, May 9, 2008
HELP...is needed!


This is my sick, selfish, pleading, bribing, and whatever you decide to call it way of saying...

HELP!

Oh so here's the deal, in 5 short weeks, count them 5 SHORT weeks I am going to be crying in a creek, wallowing in my sorrows, begging (using money of course), pleading on hands and knees, offering food as a sacrifice to my defeat!

Here is my dilema and if you can help...GREAT! IF you know someone is reliable, drives, loves to swim, eat, play, see movie's (kiddie movies preferably) or whatever other entertaining thing that happens to cross their minds...I COULD USE SOME HELP!

I am going to need a sitter for probably 3 days a week, 6 hours a day. I really need to work on this because her big sister has a job, I have to work, her brother well lets just say 15 year old boys don't babysit their little sisters and live to tell about it when their friends find out. SO...Kelly needs a buddy, one that drives, loves movies, swimming, eating ice cream and other summer treats, etc. I pay well, food and play money is included! I need to know this person and/or one of my trusted friends needs to know them! If you have any ideas or have talked to that one person who would LOVE a summer job making some $, let me know PLEASE!






2 Comments:
Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

Heather call me my niece is a great babysitter. She might be available.

May 9, 2008 at 3:33 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Steve I will call you this next week! THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE! AWESOME, there is hope! Tell her how much you love Kelly ok!

May 9, 2008 at 6:19 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader