Tuesday, April 29, 2008
There's no place like home...NOT!


Today for kicks my friend and I went "house-snooping" in Coto. Ok, so that doesn't sound like a strange place to do this but we seriously saw some of the strangest homes EVER! I guess when you think of those living behind the "iron gates" you think of grand, beautiful homes! NOT SO MUCH!
We saw 2 homes that will leave me sleepless for days! One I swear had to have been a home used to shoot movies I have never seen and don't EVER plan on seeing! The other...OH NOW FOR REALS...it had 3 showers that you seriously had to jump 5 feet down to get into, NOT STEP, JUMP! It was a 3000 square foot house with a kitchen the size of a closet used in a child's bedroom. It had secret rooms that were taped shut and NO WE DID NOT OPEN THEM! We found rooms that looked like dungeons!

I still can't get over my night in Coto and won't sleep for days! SERIOUSLY what were these people thinking when they build these homes!?!?! Who lived in these odd strange homes stuck in the midst of normal neighborhoods? It would be a fun place to tell scary stories on a Halloween night if you are into that kind of thing..I am NOT and I WILL LAY AWAKE REMEMBERING MY SCARY ADVENTURE!

By the way...They were BOTH banked owned and I wonder why!?! Anyone looking to buy a new home CHEAP! REALLY CHEAP AND REALLY REALLY SCARY! Pictures can be deceiving as well as ads posted by realtors!

PS. If you were the original homeowner of these "homes" in Coto you probably know which homes I am referring and for that I apologize for my hastily made comments BUT it doesn't stop me from wondering "who are you and what were you thinking?" Hopefully you have come to your senses and moved into a much nicer, calmer laid out home!






1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

I'm not a big fan of the gate thing. I lived in Coto for 6 months--in a 400 square foot studio apartment and inviting a friend over was like getting them into Fort Knox. There ARE a lot of older, 'custom' homes in there...even if you could tear it down and start over...it's a bit far away from the rest of the world.
I LOVE where you are landing! Right in the middle of the world! And closer to me...yeah!

May 5, 2008 at 6:03 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader