Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Back to work...back to re-occuring dreams...WHY?


Today I went back to work after being off for almost a week (I worked Saturday for 4 hours...doesn't really count). For some reason I woke up almost a week ago with a high fever, worked anyway so we could serve up a great Staff lunch, left that day and forgot about the next 2 1/2 days. Then we had the company party, then I had 2 days off and a minor surgery (don't worry, really minor). So today was officially back to work but being that my surgery was yesterday I was given let's just say something to "help me rest" after the surgery. I didn't function from about 3 till 5:45am when I woke this morning with the same darn re-occuring dream!

I dream that I am on the freeway, sun in my eyes or falling asleep at the wheel and can't make it over to the side...I wake FREAKING out everytime! WHY...someone PLEASE TELL ME!

Anyway...the point about my story is: it felt good to go back to work but WHY do I wake up with this SAME dream so often...could it have been after the "help me rest" junk I was given, am a nervous (I don't feel nervous), OR should I stay home and relax and not ever go back to work so I can work on this "problem" (just kidding staff reading this)! I am tired of the dream, I have to get up every time and look at my family and make sure that we are all here, no one has been in a car accident, why is my stupid mind playing this same trick over and over!

Maybe I will go find a warm beach, relax for days, and see if it happens again....OK!??! OK!

I know...what does one have to do with the other Mr. Pete....My point...maybe I need to spend time "relaxing" and not working so I can work on this "issue!" Just kidding, I love working....it just started to sound good after having a few days off and the Harbor House coming in 103 days! SEE YOU THERE THIS YEAR PETE AND DONAS!!!






1 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Geez Louise Heather,
what a whopper of a blog...
scarey dreams? I have 'em once in a while, usually I'm on the 100th floor of a building as I'm looking down! I wake up just in time not to see myself dieing of a heart attack on the way down...
there's no remedy for this... shrinks will happily see you until you have no money left..then they'll tell you you're cured...
have you tried more sleep, as if that's possible with the mobs at your house?
and thanks for the invite to your coastal summer home...we're anxious to be there.

April 10, 2008 at 6:04 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader