Saturday, April 5, 2008
Last night I was a princess....


Or at least my husband made me feel like one! Every year we have the Trader Joe's company party, usually not my favorite I will be honest. The last 2 years I decided to look through better eyes about the event. I decided that it was not about the party but about David and I having a night out, me being proud of who he is and what he has done for our family for the last 19 years of Trader Joe's service, and enjoying the night. SO...I have but in my decisions to go to this party with new eyes I have come away feeling like a princess, he has spoiled me with attention, time alone, and embracing who we are as a couple, sharing moments about where our kids are in life (most of these people have known them their entire lives) and being proud of US! I love being proud of us, it makes me feel so honored to be a part of "us!"
The night was great, the hotel was beautiful, the room was perfect, the morning (before we both had to go to work) was wonderful. I wish I would have remembered the camera (SO SO SORRY JULIE...I just forgot at the last moment, really I felt horrible all night about that part), but because of my wonderful friend Julie I wore a beautiful dress, David in his brand new suit..it was all perfect! Here are a few pics of this wonderful hotel, stay there sometime...The Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach. We had a Sunset, Ocean View room...thank you again to my wonderful sweet talking husband at check in!






1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

No pictures? What?
Perhaps, if someday I am lucky enough to be at a hotel, feeling like a princess with a man who I love and who adores me...
well, maybe I will forget my camera too. Gosh, I hope that happens someday.
Til then, I have my camera with me 24/7...taking pictures of pork chops.
:)

April 6, 2008 at 9:26 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader