Wednesday, March 12, 2008
What's your favorite candy craving???? I can help....


Tomorrow I have been invited to a place that only drops in on the dreams of a 4 year old....IT'S CANDY HEAVEN!
I received an invitation to a Candy Warehouse of sorts in LA. They only sell to the resale public, it's not a public place. I have been told that there are more Swedish Fish than my dreams could EVER dream of. I wish I could invite ALL of you to go but the best offer I have is...email me, text me, call me and I will purchase your candy dreams for you!
Can you imagine? Can you imagine the talk on the way home? I don't indulge in tons of sugar so I can only imagine that we will be talking fast, high on sugar and living in my 4 year old dream! I will take as many pictures as I possibly can...

CAN YOU IMAGINE......






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

It would be a shorter list to tell you what I DON'T like. Hmmm. Actually, i don't think I've ever met a candy that I didn't like.
Have fun!!!!

March 12, 2008 at 7:17 PM 

Blogger Linda Vujnov had this to say:

Anything with peanut butter...anything!

March 17, 2008 at 4:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader