Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Fried Food

I am SUPER good at not eating fried food or letting my kids eat fried food (yes, I know I have no control over what they eat when they are not with me). I try my best to remind them how bad it is...yet guess what....


I HAVE TO DO AN ENTIRE TASTING ON FRIED FOODS FOR THE NEW STUDENT ZONE! Do I politely just look at these foods? That won't work, it just doesn't sit right with a vendor when you won't try their product...so I am going to try fried foods...DON'T TELL MY KIDS!

The best part of this experiment is that we are doing the tasting at one of my favorite caterers...he makes the BEST BARBECUE MEATS I HAVE EVER TASTED! YEAH!!!!






4 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

What you won't do for the good of the church. Eat fried foods? What are they gonna make you do next...eat chocolate cake? What a horrible job you have my dear...
I am positively sure that Allison Hibbard would be MORE than happy to assist you in this hideous task!
Let me know when it is, and I will come help you too.
Good Luck!

February 26, 2008 at 7:22 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

If Julie goes I go with her...
you said next time she gets together with you I can go too...
my private line: 555-1212

February 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

I would LOVE A DAY with Pete and Julie! Food included...even better! 2 of my favorite things in the whole world:
Julie
Pete

LET'S GO!

February 27, 2008 at 8:24 PM 

Blogger sunshine had this to say:

i like how you got excited for fried foods.

February 28, 2008 at 8:22 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader