Tuesday, February 12, 2008
OK, here is comes....

I am writing this from the MAC which BTW...I HATE! Ok, ok, I know, Mac's are great, but I am a PC girl and don't know any better! IF and I say IF with the understanding that Brent is probably NOT reading this, BUT if he is...I know "back away from the Mac!" I would but I am having blog withdrawals as well as I have SO many other "computery" things to take care of, like balancing the check book! I will get off soon...promise!
On that note so many things have happened and are about to happen, so I wanted to get caught up a little.
First of all, the dreaded phone call this morning came...the one I hate every year! You know the one if you remember ANYTHING about this time last year....YES, it's true...TRADER JOE'S COMPANY PARTY TIME! I have about 6 weeks to find the perfect dress and after last year you will remember that I also hate this task! I have decided that I am old and proud of not having a "night life" I want to stay home, I don't want to wear heals, dressy dresses and a smile when we are discussing the latest and greatest at Trader Joe's. Remember I work in food, I cater, I speak ALL day about food, I make calls regarding food, I order food, I don't need a night in an uncomfortable dress to talk about food and/or drinks. Ok bring it on...you are thinking FOOD IS GREAT, TRADER JOE'S IS GREAT...that's my point...I KNOW! So, who is on the "help Heather find a dress" team this year?
Backing up...last Friday night I catered the "wonderful" Singles Dance at church. WHAT A BLAST...NOT! This is the event that makes me SO grateful for my husband and family...but even if I didn't have either...this is NOT where I would be spending ANY Friday night...EVER! I do this event with such hesitation every year, I think it is WONDERFUL that we do this event, I think it's wonderful that we open our Worship Center doors to the single population so they aren't on the streets, bars, etc looking for Mr or Mrs. Right, this is where they should be, I am JUST SAYING...not me EVER! To top off the night, I was invited to a "Lemon-Drop Martini" party the next night by one of the attendee's...I guess he missed the ring on my left finger and our 20 year age difference!
Yesterday I spent the day at Fastrak trying to convince them that I didn't know that you could NOT put your transponder in another car! OOPS...can you say violations like you can't believe! If you get a new car...call them from the parking lot...take my advice! They were VERY kind...I was shocked, but REALLY I AM SERIOUS...they were SUPER KIND!
So, those are JUST a few things that happen to be happening in my life the last 5 or so days...oh the laptop is STILL in the shop! Tomorrow I am at a Food Vendor in San Dimas for some AMAZING treats...stay tuned! I would post pics but I don't know how to get them off the MAC.....yes, Julie I will take that lesson!






6 Comments:
Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

Mac's are awesome they can do windows also. Get with the technologically advanced folks

February 12, 2008 at 8:55 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

I have never owned anything but a Mac. I sleep with my laptop...it's the best thing ever. So simple, so easy, so wonderful and care-free.
I would LOVE to take you to the greatest place on earth--the Apple store at the mall (It's close to Nordstrom, we can look for dresses afterward!)
If you want I have THREE GREAT dresses that you could borrow! All from the Montage parties! They are gorgeous and you are welcome to them!:)

February 12, 2008 at 9:30 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Hate MAC Heather. Go PC! Call me old school...go ahead. My mom cannot do anything with her MAC except video chat.

February 13, 2008 at 8:13 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I've never 'slept' with my computer but can relate somewhat to Julie...
on golfing vacations I sleep with my golf clubs...
A weird gene pool thing?

February 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

I sleep with my husband...that's all! The dumb dog isn't even allowed to sleep on the bed. Bad mom award again...but in my defense...they grind their teeth AND SNORE!

February 14, 2008 at 8:21 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

I sleep with my husband...that's all! The dumb dog isn't even allowed to sleep on the bed. Bad mom award again...but in my defense...they grind their teeth AND SNORE!

February 14, 2008 at 8:21 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader