Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I would love to say...

We partied the night away in celebration of my sweet son's birthday BUT we were on "flu watch" with the littlest AND finals are this week!

Party coming over the weekend....he was a good sport! I marninated steaks all day, made garlic potato's, and spinach salad to help the brain power along and make the day somewhat salvageable! Oh, homemade cake was also on the menu!

I guess it goes to show growing up means giving up your birthday to studying for finals....is reality!






1 Comments:
Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

Tell the boy I said Happy Birthday!!!!!

January 23, 2008 at 5:05 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader