Monday, January 14, 2008
Prayers and friends!

Julie blogged about Cathy being in the hospital but I will add to it...please please pray for her! We are feeling SO lucky that they caught the blood clots before something terrible happened! She is quite grumpy which is funny for Cathy who keeps us ALL happy most of the time! I will keep bringing her chocolate so she doesn't throw things at me when I walk in!

It was a great night to get caught up with Julie! She is funny, has a GREAT perspective on this chapter of her life, and I can't wait to hear what the next chapter has in store! SHE IS SO GREAT! I would link her so you can read her fun blog, but remember NOT COMPUTER SAAVY here (she my side links for her, she has pics too)! It's so great to watch God's success in her life!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader