Thursday, January 10, 2008
8 years ago today....


I gave birth to an amazing life changing little girl!

TODAY IS KELLY'S 8TH BIRTHDAY...trust me we have been on countdown for months till this day!

8 years and 9 months ago, well about 8 years, 8 months ago I found out we were pregnant with a baby, and YES I was shocked. BUT, God had a plan, a great plan. It had been a long time since we had a baby in the house and we weren't sure we could go back and do it again, diapers, car seats, sleepless nights, the whole shebang!

Kelly is amazing, she has added SO much joy, happiness and fun to our home. I am still so thankful for the gift God gave us. He knew we weren't complete without one more addition to this family. She has given us each so much in her 8 years on this earth. Watching David do the "daddy/daughter" thing again has been so sweet, only this time I have to admit she has him wrapped around his little finger more than Holly or Matt ever did (he won't admit it but just watch them together)! Holly has an incredible relationship with Kelly, she is her big sister, her little mother, her best friend, all those things sisters have even being 10 years apart. Matt has given up his spot for the baby of the family to her, sometimes not willingly but he loves her and loves watching her laugh, loves having someone to just needle enough to be the pain in the butt big brother, but needing her to give him that laugh he needs everyday! I on the other hand, have learned that God has a plan, he gives me SO much and I can't be more thankful! He gave me Kelly at a time when I wasn't sure what was my next step in life, Matt going off to school all day, deciding whether to go back to work full-time or being a mommy full-time! His plan was for me to continue my full-time mommy work with a wonderful, loving beautiful little girl! I COULDN'T BE MORE THANKFUL!


Kelly has given SO much to this world! She has struggled with hearing difficulties, and conquered them! She challenges herself to do the best, the most, try harder, learn more, and do what others think she can't! Just try to tell her she can't do what the teens are doing, she will prove you wrong! Headstrong, yes, but loving outweighs EVERY TIME!

KELLY YOU ARE THE BEST! WE LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ON US!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE! We are SO BLESSED BY YOU!






1 Comments:
Blogger Steve Powers had this to say:

Kelli
Happy,Happy Birthday

January 11, 2008 at 6:38 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader