Wednesday, January 2, 2008
This year is starting out great already...


I am so excited, this year is already starting off great! We are finally feeling a little better around here, the sickness had taken over the whole family. We decided to go out and celebrate a little on New Year's with our great friends the Fehrenbach family. They had visitors from as far away as Cicely, Italy! The food was OUTSTANDING and the company was GREAT! We don't get to see many of our friends from the "old" neighborhood often but when we do, we pick up where we left off and can't get enough. So, one New Year's Resolution...to spend more time with friends who are important to us!
That takes me to my next excitement! I was asked to cater a wedding for a couple who we absolutely adore and LOVE spending time with, Kathy and Steve. They just bought a HUGE BEAUTIFUL home in Portola Hills where she is living until the wedding. The backyard is gorgeous with a HUGE pool and patio, great for catering. Today I met with her to go over details and what fun we had and will have planning and preparing for this special day. This will be my first event where I am completely in charge of every detail and I am excited, yet SUPER nervous that I will forget something, charge something wrong, but I am trusting that this will be HER SHINING MOMENT and I get to help her! This is not a great picture of the backyard and pool, but it has waterfalls, gazebo's, tons of sitting areas. I am really excited for this challege...pray for me!

I just have great feelings about this year for our family. I asked God to open doors and close doors for us this year and make them clear to us. One door that seems to keep closing is about moving out of state, every time we ask God about this one, he enlightens us with all we are blessed with here!

2008 IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!






4 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Move out of state?! What?!!
I hope God closes those doors for sure!!
Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year!
:)

January 3, 2008 at 2:24 PM 

Blogger Gina Vistaunet had this to say:

Please don't move. I want you to cater my wedding to the dentist!!

January 3, 2008 at 10:20 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Thanks gals...looks like right now we are sitting still here in So. Cal, at least until the oldest graduates then we will re-evaluate what happens from there! That is the only promise I can make...thanks for your comforting words! Gina hopefully we can do a dual wedding for you and your beautiful sister Julie...I will happily cater it with TOP OF THE LINE EVERYTHING, in the MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOT chosen just for you gals!

January 3, 2008 at 10:42 PM 

Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Heather, I just tried to comment but it did not work...if somehow you get it let me know...
I previously said you will make a wonderful wedding planner but as for Julie and Gina's wedding I hope they realize the second one's on them...
and haven't heard about your possible move...what is up little buddy?

January 4, 2008 at 10:51 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader