Thursday, December 27, 2007
SEE'S WHY????


After losing a good amount of weight this year, I have tried REALLY hard to not eat sugar especially after 6pm. I do have my one vice..Swedish Fish, they are God's great treat to me, fat free! BUT!!!!

We were given not one box of See's candy for Christmas but probably a total of 5 plus gift certificates for extra boxes, just in case we run out! Now, I know they are in the kitchen, I know who they came from and why...but what I don't know is WHY THEY CALL MY NAME! Just one piece I say, then well..that other one looks interesting, good, yummy or whatever I tell myself! Great sucked in by the See's candy in the kitchen! I gave away 2 boxes, wasn't that strength?!?!

So, time to flush them down the drain!






1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

DARK Chocolate Molasses chips are my favorite candy (food?) in the world. Ok, dark chocolate SEE's ANYTHING is my favorite.
I have no will power with them either! They are soooo good!!!
Yummmy.
maybe just two pieces a day? Ok, three. Four on the weekends.

December 28, 2007 at 10:38 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader