Sunday, December 9, 2007
FINALLY...DID IT!


We set up the tree today (by set up you know that we went with FAKE this year)! My kids are lets just say HIGHLY disappointed at our choice to go FAKE this year but David won the arguement and so we have a FAKE tree sitting in our living room! They are not even attempting to argue over who gets to put on what ornament because they are seriously NOT happy with this decision. Kelly offered to put on the lights herself...so who needs lights ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP? Matt decided to use his height and help out with the lights but off to bed they went before one ornament could be put on...oh well, there is tomorrow right? We also finally decorated the house so it's beginning to feel "alot like Christmas" around here! I guess that means I need to actually shop for gifts, hey there is still time right?
We have attended 2 Christmas parties, one musical, and heard the guys at church sing "A King is Born," Tomorrow it's off to lunch at Magianno's for another Christmas lunch, NOW it's time to start the holidays, reality is setting in! Anyone want my shopping list and credit card to do my shopping for me???






4 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

I bet Julie could shop for you!!!

December 10, 2007 at 8:55 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Julie????

December 10, 2007 at 11:09 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

YOU freakin' LOVE shopping, silly!!
I can do it for you if you like. But you'll miss all the fun and you know it!
I love the tree. My "fake" tree is awesome! It has the lights already on it...three pieces snap together, plug it in and Voila! A tree is born.
Allison has a real one and I'll tell ya, I could smell it the minute I went in her house last night. THAT is the only thing missing. But...the pine needles in July will be a thing of the past!
Go shopping for the love of God-- you know you love it!
:)

December 11, 2007 at 11:11 PM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

Julie, thanks for the encouragement! Yes, I love the shopping but this year seems harder than others, the kids are harder to shop for NOT to mention MY parents!
I miss the smell too! Our tree is STILL NOT decorated but there is tomorrow night (today made up for it)!
I will go shopping if you meet me for lunch while I out?!?!

December 12, 2007 at 12:00 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader