Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Sometimes the greatest gifts...are right where you left them


THE CHRISTMAS STATION
Tonight we were invited to SIT and watch The Christmas Station at Saddleback(my place of employment). I say that because staying at my place of employment any later than I already do is something I try not to do these days in order to spend more time at home being a family. BUT...we took up the offer and decided to spend tonight with some of our great friends to hear a Christmas message I REALLY needed to hear.

The Christmas Station sent home a message that I truly needed to hear. First of all, the busyness of life can get away from the true meaning of this season. My best friend text me today and asked if we put up our tree yet and WHEN can we go shopping, go out to dinner and spend time as a families over the season. My first text response was...can we pospone Christmas till January, PLEASE! UGH...the calendar seemed to be filling up fast for December...BUT, now I am going to be careful about where we spend this holiday, who we spend it with and why we spend it together!

Like I said...or the statement I stole from the poster sponsoring this GREAT show..."Sometimes the greatest gifts...are right where you left them!" By the way...I will make LOTS of room for my best friend and her family this holiday! That's one gift I won't need to EVER take for granted!

PS. If you have an open night tomorrow night...GO SEE IT! It's $5 well spent! Also some of my great friends are in it...Leah Shafer, John Stearns, Bill O'Dell...to mention a few!
Tim Davis has his new CD out and he performs BEAUTIFULLY! BUY THIS CD...I promise you won't reqret it!
PSS. Rick Muchow sang "Gotta dance, it's Christmas" one of my favorites! This is to mention a few, everyone was amazing! OH AND THAT ADORABLE BABY...WOW!!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader