Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Serious Shopping DAY!


Today I did some serious Christmas shopping...Kirklands, Costco, Home Goods, Barnes and Noble to name just a few! I left with a car full of "stuff!" Here is the fun and not so fun part...I got to shop with someone else's money, I got to buy BIG stuff...then the sad part! NONE OF IT WILL END UP UNDER MY TREE!

I was in charge of shopping for a project and did a GREAT job! It's over, the shopping with other people's money is done! Time to start shopping with my own money, I can guarantee the gifts won't be as big but they WILL be heartfelt and bought in love and picked with each person in mind! I can't wait...that makes it more fun! Never know whose name is on the list....better not pout, better not cry....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader