Thursday, November 22, 2007
Today....

was amazing! Thank you for ALL the Thanksgiving messages, calls and visits! We are SO SO SO blessed! I want to bottle it up and feel that way EVERY day and really I do but today it was GREAT to feel so much love for our friends and family! I loved watching my kids glow surrounded by the love they felt, I loved that my husband COOKED THE ENTIRE MEAL, cleaned and loved on all of us and made it ALL beautiful! I loved that my brother loved on his neices and nephew because he missed them and forgot how much they love him, he glowed too! I love that my friend Julie reminded us to be forgiving and live for today, not in the past, I love that there were hugs and real laughter in my living room, I love that the meal was amazing but the fellowship was even more amazing, I love that the day lasted SOOOO long (I wish it were longer), I love that we had an opportunity to love on so many people today, I love that there was SO much food that NO ONE went home hungry! SO, was today wonderful?????

It was AMAZING...I wish I could make it more clear...it was amazing! Hope ALL of you had the same kind of day...it should be bottled up and sold!

PS...I even got my Christmas cards addressed today! As soon as the pictures are ready...they will be in the mail despite the fact that I just read the right hand corner of the envelope and it says something about "more postage needed" you are ALL worth the extra stamp!






1 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

How can I get a husband who cooks and cleans and makes it all amazing?? You are truly blessed!
Hey--DON'T PUT TWO STAMPS ON THOSE CARDS! Take one to the post office and find out what the "extra" is. Usually it's 1 or 2 cents! Just buy a page of 1 cent stamps! Saves lots of money!!
Love you girl.
Ready to eat when you are!!!
and--you are ahead of me! I have not addressed my cards yet!!! Yeah!

November 23, 2007 at 7:02 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader