Saturday, October 27, 2007
Disneyland or Mountains?



-VS-

This is the before picture...do you think it still looks like this? Wish we knew?

We were planning on taking the kids to Disneyland this coming Monday as a surprise. We have been promising Kelly to go forever since she doesn't remember going with us when we were proud owners of passes. Proud, did I say that....remember I am not fond of roller coasters, rides or anything that leaves the ground for that matter. Not a huge fan of crowds either. But, I promised to give her a day to experience the "Magic!"
Now, with the fires and the possibility of losing our cabin we are not sure we really want to do the Disneyland thing and David is chomping at the bit to get up the mountain. Either one just doesn't sound like fun but choosing is coming sooner than later.
I am thinking a day at a Spa....sounds great! Was that one of the choices?






2 Comments:
Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

Send David to the mountains, drop the kids at Disneyland and meet me at the Spa.

October 28, 2007 at 8:32 AM 

Blogger Heather McTaggart had this to say:

I love how you think my friend! Will you have my divorce papers ready....haha!? It's looking like Wed. before we can get to the mountain, so it's looking like Disneyland! Maybe I can get the flu TONIGHT!

October 28, 2007 at 9:51 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader