Wednesday, October 17, 2007
New Target


Today I had exactly 52 minutes to spare before I had to start picking up kids from school, so what better way to spend it but cruising the new Target in Mission Viejo. It's SUPER nice don't get me wrong. The aisle's and products are faced and looking forward, neat and organized, Starbucks/Pizza Hut area is clean with no straw wrappers lying around and the staff actually smiled (wonder if they are paying more than the other Targets). I seriously thought that Santa would be working at each register (oh yeah, he works at the Huntington Beach store).
So, you are wondering what could I possibly have to complain about, it sounds amazing RIGHT?!?! WRONG...there were NO clearance racks! I LOVE Target clearance, where else can you get the same detergent on clearance that they are selling on the regular shelf with a different label (meaning color change)? I can spend a WHOLE day just browsing clearance aisle's at Target and come home with a brand new candle, fabric softner, and other things I really don't need! I realize it's a new store so where would the clearance come from....make some, it makes me happy! I almost left just to go to another Target but then the clock told me I only had 11 minutes to spare!

PS. If they don't have clearance racks where will I buy Brent's Christmas gift? I got it....Walmart Clearance!






4 Comments:
Blogger PETE Di LALLO had this to say:

Don't you just hate it when no one comments?
So here ya go!

October 18, 2007 at 8:56 AM 

Blogger ambrosia had this to say:

i LOVE target clearance!! the best clearance target is the one in Riverside (the one on Tyler- the other one in riverside (i.e. the "nice" one) never has clearance either)

oh, and getting brent's christmas gift from walmart is genious... he's terrified of that place ;)

October 18, 2007 at 2:05 PM 

Blogger Julie Hibbard had this to say:

I will be there on Sunday!!! I was waiting for this to open!!!

October 18, 2007 at 8:50 PM 

Blogger Randy had this to say:

I like that. However, I wasnt that impressed. I was hoping it would be a super target and it wasnt. Nice yes. great, no. I bet you are tired.

October 21, 2007 at 8:46 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page


Heather McTaggart
The wife of an amazing, funny, incredible man! The mother of 3 God loving amazing young persons!

- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader




Shopping

Movies



Powered by: Blogger
Illustration by:Wai
- - Heather subscriptions in Google Reader